Filipino in Korea

When I read a news by the Korea Herald on the warning of the Philippine government to Filipinos who would travel to Korea, I immediately remembered the times when I was in the process of indoctrination to the church known as the Unification Church founded and headed by Sun Myong Moon who was believed to be the reincarnation of Christ.

The Philippines government yesterday issued an urgent warning to Filipino women against travel to Korea on entertainment visas or for arranged marriages. (Korea Herald)
On August 1995, I joined the WON WA DO, a martial arts club which was teaching martial arts lesson for free. After attending martial arts classes for almost 1 month, we are told by our instructor that we would not be promoted to yellow belt (from white belt) if we wouldn't attend a lecture. I thought the lecture they're saying was about martial arts, but it was not. Since during the first day of our lecture, we were taught about the creation of the world by God, the birth of Christ and some revelations. Then after that, the life of Sun Myong Moon was being told to us and his survival and escape from prison...

I thought, the reason why we're being told on the life of Sun Myong Moon was to let us aware how Sun Myong Moon survived those troubles as in connection to our studies in martial arts. But I was shocked when the instructor told us that Sun Myong Moon was the reincarnation of Christ, and that, it was God who saved him from the hands of those people who killed thousands of Koreans in the Killing Field, because he was destined to continue the mission of Christ which was failed because of his death and that through him (Sun Myong Moon), the man will be united.

That's crazy I said to my self. Although I was a catholic at that time, but I believed that Christ was not failed on his mission, to unite man to God.

So, I myself also urge Filipinos to be cautious in travelling Korea just because, you'll be married with the man or woman that Sun Myong Moon has given you. Don't be fooled with the false teaching of Sun Myong Moon which are based only on his experiences not on the Bible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSS.GOV.PH Online Inquiry

Philippines bans liquids on ferries, trains and buses

Gastroenteritis Outbreak In Cebu